For full version (pdf), please contact me.
- Software Engineer, Woven by Toyota, Feb. 2019 - Present (now sabbatical since Sep. 2021)
- Arene AI team
- MLOps, large-scale ML-data pipeline, and ML research for Toyota’s autonomous driving
- Feb. 2019 - Dec. 2020: L3
- Jan. 2021 - Sep. 2021: L4
- Software Engineer, Toyota Motor Corporation, Apr. 2017 - Feb. 2019
- Advanced driving and autonomous driving division, perception & HMI team
- Ph. D (visiting) in Electrical Engineering, September 2021 - Present
- Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Technische Universität Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Prof. Guillermo Gallego
- Event-based camera, motion and optical flow estimation
- Ph. D in Electrical Engineering, September 2019 - Present
- Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Keio University, Kanagawa, Japan
- Prof. Yoshimitsu Aoki
- Event-based camera, optical flow and depth estimation
- MSc in Behavioral neuroscience, April 2015 - March 2017
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
- Prof. Kazuo Okanoya
- Neural mechanism of auditory and vocal processing in songbird brain, through in vivo recording of neural activity and arousal state of individual.
- BSc in Behavioral neuroscience, April 2011 - March 2015
- The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
- Prof. Kazuo Okanoya
- Behavioral experiments and underlying mechanism of vocal control against background noise in songbird.
- Research Engineer Internship, Preferred Networks, Inc. Dec. 2015 - Mar. 2017
- Solving a self-driving related problem with our original deep Q network.
- Medical image analysis with 3D CNN.
- Tech blog (in Japanese)
- Software and Data Engineer Internship, Recruit Institute of Technology, Feb. 2016 - Oct. 2016
- Tokyo, Data analysis for restaurant reservation
- California, Chat bot and NLP software
- Software Engineer Internship, NTT Media Intelligence Institution, Aug. 2015 - Sep. 2015
- Human speech recognition DNN model, inspired from auditory processing in human brain
- Outstanding performance award
Awards & Fellowship
Best paper award, ViEW 2022 (in Japanese)
- DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), 2021-.
- Bi-national Ph.D supervision fellopship
- MITOU Advanced, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan. 2018.
- First prize in software challenge, Toyota Motor Corporation, 2018.
- Software Skill Challenge (Assessment) within the autonomous driving division, Toyota Motor Corporation
- 2nd prize for the patent-of-the-year award, Toyota Motor Corporation, 2017.
- Patent of the year in the autonomous driving division, Toyota Motor Corporation
- Japanese native
- English business (TOEFL iBT 100, TOEIC 955)
- German (CEFR B1 equivalent)
- French (CEFR A2 equivalent, 実用フランス語技能検定試験3級, issued May 2011)
- Licensed Scrum Master, issued Jan 2019
- IPA 応用情報処理技術者, issued Jun 2015